Check this site out

emeraldmoon

it's in french! lololol. it's cool. i grew up in quebec canada. so the french i was forced to learn as a kid finally came in handy. lololol. who would have guessed? i love that site. the patterns are increadibly beautiful. so awesome. how on earth did you find that website?

:clap

A link off from another site that was posted on here.

I downloaded every pattern that was avail on there..lol.. I guess I am going to have to learn french now..LOL.. I tell ya the more and more I see patterns out there, the French, Russian, German, Italian, Polish have so much nicer patterns than we do. Especially when it comes to clothing. Its such a bummer that we dont have as many nice clothing patterns out there like they do..

I tell ya the more and more I see patterns out there, the French, Russian, German, Italian, Polish have so much nicer patterns than we do. Especially when it comes to clothing. Its such a bummer that we dont have as many nice clothing patterns out there like they do..

That French site is soooo neat. Wish I had paid more attention in French class.

I totally agree with you Cathey. Most of the clothing patterns in our magazines are pretty ugly. :thumbdown I've picked up some fabulous crochet Japanese magazines at Lacis in Berkeley and they also have some fantastic crochet projects. At least the Japanese magazines all have symbolic crochet charts in the back.

From French to English needlework terms! French to English A whole list of them....plus Italian to English.....German to English...you get the idea! I actually went to my book store and bought a French/English dictionary because there's so many great French patterns. Already have several Italian dictionaries.

Archived