Where do you Buy safety eyes and for how much

Chanti

Disco Joints and teddies.com

edinburghimports.com

createforless.com

I ran across these sites looking for safety eyes.

hth:)

I just ordered eyes today for the very first time. I searched online for an hour using 3 search engines to find message board conversations about online sites that sell them. I ended up with a list of 6 stores, opened them all in separate windows, and compared each one's products and prices.

I ended up ordering from CR's Crafts. I needed bulk 6mm and 9mm black safety eyes.

http://www.crscraft.com/Lobby.asp

You can use the search engine for "eyes" or "black eyes" if you're doing typical amigurumi. I recently bought my first amigurumi pattern (actually a great book using a coupon) and am about to set off on making a bunch for Christmas and birthdays. Ideally I'll have a stash and always have some ready.

Happy shopping!

• 2 weeks later...

www.Suncatchereyes.com sells the safety eyes also, and they have a wide variety and some pretty cool looking ones as well. I also bought some at either ac moore or micheals, I cant remember which. I like the safety eyes, they are a pain to put on sometimes but I wouldnt use any other type. I hope you find what you need.

Kim

I thought I'd come back and add the prices.

6 mm black plastic safety eyes are 5 pairs for 53 cents; also bulk package available of 50 pairs for 5.15.

9 mm black plastic safety eyes are 4 pairs for 46 cents; bulk package available 25 pairs for 2.60.

Archived