Several new patterns at Freepatterns . com

I was just at Freepatterns dot com to find an old pattern when I discovered some very nice and new (to me) patterns in the New Patterns section.

it might be worth a look if you are a member there...

http://www.freepatterns.com/new.html?cat_id=2

Unfortunately, you have to go through all the pages as they are in alphabetical order rather than in the order they are added. :(

:wlol

And for those who haven't been there yet today The Click for a Cure button

It lets someone get a free mammogram if you click every day. I have it in my quick links toolbar on my browser.

Ohh, that's really neat Darski, thanks for the link.

Rose Red, Could you give me the link to the dog food one. My mom and I are dog freaks and use to work at a dog shelter and that would be awesome.

Thanks!!

Julee

You can use the same link. just look to the top right and you will see animal rescue.

i am going to click on that one each day now too. I didn't know about them - only the pink part :wlol

Ohh, that's really neat Darski, thanks for the link.

Rose Red, Could you give me the link to the dog food one. My mom and I are dog freaks and use to work at a dog shelter and that would be awesome.

Thanks!!

Julee

Thanks Darski !!! Thanks for sharing !!!

CroJulee...The link for the dogs is in my sig.

I also saved the site and will click daily. While you're at it, go through and click them all!!! I also spent some money there....LOL there is some really cute stuff and proceeds from your purchase goes to the cause also.

Archived