Boy & Girl Pajama Bags

Janie

Question

Just about 20 yrs ago I made crocheted pajama bags for my 2 oldest kids. I believe the pattern was from Annie's Crochet Magazine or Annie's Crafts. I loaned out a bunch of my crochet magazines and never got them back and these patterns were among the lost treasures.:angry I'm hoping someone here has seen or done them or if anyone has a suggestion where I might look for them...

I'll try to describe the pajama bag dolls: There was one boy doll and one girl doll made completely out of crochet with the exception of the eyes and mouth which were felt and embroidery.They were dressed in old fashioned

nightgowns. The boy wore a long stocking cap and the girl wore a lady's nightcap. So cute!!!!

They were stuffed with polyfill but had only 1/2 of a body under the nightgown in order to make room for the kids' pj's. there was a drawstring at the bottom of the nightgowns. These 2 pj bags were among my children's favorite things. Cuddly, so they snuggled with them as well as keeping there pj's inside. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :manyheart

4 answers to this question

Well, I figured it was worth a shot to look on Ebay and sure enough, there was the girl pajama bag, actually 2 of the same pattern with 2 different sellers. I emailed both of them to ask if they also have the boy pattern. If not, I'm sure I can easily adapt the girl. Anyway, if I can get it cheap, I think I'll go ahead and buy it. Sentimental, that's all. Thanks -

Archived