The Man Bag aka The Market Bag

luv2hookyarn

Hi Everyone, I gave my brother a market bag that I made using the Lion Brand pattern 60551 using Peaches 'n Creme Shaded Denim. He is a grocery store manager so it seemed fitting that he have a market bag!

He sent me this picture and he is now calling it "The Man Bag" and wants more for his friends. He is now ready to show the world that a market bag is not just for the market.......but for shell collecting!

2533890295_281125cdf7_m.jpg

His girlfriend's bag is made from Peaches 'n Creme Spring Meadows, but she didn't send a picture.

Love it, but can't see my hubby using it lol. Unless it was at the grocery! He whines when we are using my backpack to hike and switch on and off because its pink. I just look at him, roll my eyes, and say "I don't think the bugs and birds care"! I think that they are sooo useful, I can't imagine not using a bag/purse!

Frankly, I didn't expect my brother to use it, but he found out it stretches & conforms to whatever he puts into it ~ so now he loves it. The first time he used it he was taking some food & drinks from his girlfriend's house and he was amazed the bag kept stretching. I had no idea he took it to the beach until I received the picture.

Men are funny when they discover something new!!

Archived