Crochetgarden

Hmm... my favorites? I think that recently my favorites have been the rugged mountain mittens, scarfs and hats. I just LOVE the cables, and she explains them in a way that makes them so get-able, and each time I have made any of the parts of this collection, I have gotten tons of complements, and the wearers of the items tell me that they get complements all the time too. In general though, I really like all of her patterns! She is a very talented designer!

All her patterns are awesome. I own a few and she has taken crochet to a new level. I love that her designs look extremely complicated, but she breaks the pattern down to the simplest instructions. She also provides the best customer service I have received from a designer. She remains professional, friendly and encouraging in the face of frustrating repetitive questions (yes, it was me emailing her over and over)and best of all, they are affordable!

I can't help it, I want her to be my jedi master. She can teach me to use the crochet force for the good of all. *sigh* if only she lived in Alaska.

A long time now I have been thinking of purchasing one of the dresses (I don´t know which one though...that´s why I asked for your favorites). I don´t know any I can give the finished piece to, but the dresses are just so beautiful that I want to make one....Is that crazy :blush

Archived