Even if there is a sale.............

I have figured out why the two of us from Wyoming have so much yarn.... Because it snows 6-10 inches May 2. I went to the store to get my perscription filled and wound up in the yarn dept... Had to get baby yarn for hubbys friend that is having his first grandson. I have all girl colors so I got to buy more yarn:devil:devil:devil Don't tell hubby!!!!

so i guess I shouldnt remind you that Joann's store is having a sale starting sunday on cotton thread (i think 30% off or is it 40%??) and caron 1 pounders will only be $5, from their regular $6.99 price? :D:D

Sandy (ya, i can be an instigator at times...hehe):D:D

I have figured out why the two of us from Wyoming have so much yarn.... Because it snows 6-10 inches May 2. I went to the store to get my perscription filled and wound up in the yarn dept... Had to get baby yarn for hubbys friend that is having his first grandson. I have all girl colors so I got to buy more yarn:devil:devil:devil Don't tell hubby!!!!

That is exactly right, neighbor. Always must be prepared out here for when we can't leave the house!!!!:devil (And I won't tell hubby if you don't tell on me)!!!!

so i guess I shouldnt remind you that Joann's store is having a sale starting sunday on cotton thread (i think 30% off or is it 40%??) and caron 1 pounders will only be $5, from their regular $6.99 price? :D:D

Sandy (ya, i can be an instigator at times...hehe):D:D

I will not buy more thread....I will not buy more thread.....I will not buy more thread.......I will not buy more thread.....I will not buy more thread......

:2nono:bang:yell:thair:grumpy:grumpy:thair:bang:2nono

sorry catheryn, that's a lost battle :lol:D:devil the feeling of having new yarn or thread is sooo goood :c9

there's always that color that you must have :yes:yay

If we keep huge stashes, we won't have to spend so much on gas as it gets more expensive (a new justification)...

:eek Wish I was more organized. Here is a picture of my yarn "warehouse" aka guest room. One day when I was sorting and digging (or should I say backhoe-ing) through it looking for a particular color it ended up looking like this. My dgd was over visiting and I tossed her out of the room so I could go digging. As you can tell, I use boxes, plastic tubs, large ziplocks, and those vacuum bag things and whatever else a couple skeins will fit in. I took a picture of this because a friend I was talking on the phone with while I was digging said that I couldn't have that much yarn! I have some "hidden" in the car from dh too! You are very organized! Wish I could find a way to be too.

2461814103_2642c11761.jpg?v=0

I tried to say even if there was a sale I wasn't going to buy any more yarn.... Well it didn't work!! I went to Hobby lobby to find a pattern and they had a pretty verigated yarn on sale for .75 so I bought all they had 10 skeins. I then came home and reareanged the shelve so Hubby wouldn't notice!!!:devil

:eek Wish I was more organized. Here is a picture of my yarn "warehouse" aka guest room. One day when I was sorting and digging (or should I say backhoe-ing) through it looking for a particular color it ended up looking like this. My dgd was over visiting and I tossed her out of the room so I could go digging. As you can tell, I use boxes, plastic tubs, large ziplocks, and those vacuum bag things and whatever else a couple skeins will fit in. I took a picture of this because a friend I was talking on the phone with while I was digging said that I couldn't have that much yarn! I have some "hidden" in the car from dh too! You are very organized! Wish I could find a way to be too.

2461814103_2642c11761.jpg?v=0

That is exactly what my yarn looked like "before"!! EXACTLY!!!!

We just recently finished our basement, and in the process created a sewing and craft room for me.

I feel your pain!!!!:hug

I tried to say even if there was a sale I wasn't going to buy any more yarn.... Well it didn't work!! I went to Hobby lobby to find a pattern and they had a pretty verigated yarn on sale for .75 so I bought all they had 10 skeins. I then came home and reareanged the shelve so Hubby wouldn't notice!!!:devil

You turkey.....:tdance

You and I have a lot in common.....I convinced hubby to let me order some new knitting needles and snuck in some lace yarn at the same time!

Hopefully he will be riding the rails when the order is delivered!!!:manyheart

Ok I went to the dollar store today to get oxy clean. Then they had yarn so I broke down and bought more. I had plenty of time to hide it today Hubby was at work and th four year olds didn't tell on me :yay:yay! I think that I need to stay home and never go out again! Everyone sells yarn:devil

Archived