Lurex Cardi.....

Ok so I have started this:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=34278.0

Which I love the look of...I mean :manyheart

And as another person on crafster pointed out....for only $80...$25 clearance I could have just bought it.....look at this crocheted cardi made with LUREX........

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=5377&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=10&iSubCat=23&iProductID=5377

(and you can click to see more views)

What do you think of that??!!??!! :eek:rofl

(but I'm not making mine with Lurex...only now that I have the idea....hmmmm)

any way that one looks just like the one I am making!!!

I like the sleeves on the one you are making. And I think it gives more belly and hip coverage. (I just don't understand shrugs and stuff that are made just to cover half your body. Then again, I live in Canada.)

I don't know. I like the looks of the one you are making alot better than the $25 one. However it could just be it was a bad fit on the model, but I think the ones that everyone has made here on the forum look alot better, as I'm sure your's will also.

Yeah, but ...

A) The one at Urban Outfitters says it is no longer available!

B) You wouldn't have the satisfaction of telling people who ask you where you got your awesome sweater, that you made it yourself!!!

C) If you make it yourself, you get to choose the color and type of yarn! :hook

Yeah, but ...

A) The one at Urban Outfitters says it is no longer available!

B) You wouldn't have the satisfaction of telling people who ask you where you got your awesome sweater, that you made it yourself!!!

C) If you make it yourself, you get to choose the color and type of yarn! :hook

Um.....I was being sarcastic :devil . I wouldn't rather just go buy one when I can make it.....And I like the one I am trying to make better.

Thanks Alisha and everyone :)

I agree, the craftster one is way prettier. And the Urban Outfitters model looks so unhappy. Why do models always look like that?

I agree, the craftster one is way prettier. And the Urban Outfitters model looks so unhappy. Why do models always look like that?

Because they're starving :( I get seriously grumpy when I'm hungry too :lol

Archived