Conference in NH

Did you know that Amy is speaking at the conference in NH in July? She will speaking about Crochetville. I am going to be there for the professional day conference and will get to hear her speak. YEA!!!!!:clap

The conference is in Manchester, NH. If you go to

www.knitandcrochetshow.com

you will find lots of information about/ Is is sponsored by the crochet and knitting guilds. It isn't free. The all day conference with lunch is costing me $105.00. As a member of the guilds that is the price. Nonmembers will pay more. There are lots of classes/workshops. All the info is on the link. It was held last year in the same place. I believe it has become a yearly event. This is great for people on the east coast.

Mathwizard, be sure to come up and find me on Professional Development Day or Thursday and say hello! I wish I could stay at the conference for the entire time, but I'll most likely have to fly home on Friday.

The conference is called Chain Link and is the annual large conference for the Crochet Guild of America.

It's held in conjunction with The Knitting Guild's regional conference. There are lots of classes for both crochet and knitting, and there's a big vendor area with lots of yarn and other goodies!

This will be my first year attending, and I can't wait to go!

Amy,

I will try to find you but I don't know how surrounded you will be. I think it is great that you are participating. It is commuting distance for me. I hope to meet you.

Amy,

I will try to find you but I don't know how surrounded you will be. I think it is great that you are participating. It is commuting distance for me. I hope to meet you.

You make it sound like I'm important and well-known enough to have my own little fan club following me around in NH! :) I don't think it will be that hard to catch up with me. :lol

I'll be flying in. There are NO direct flights from where I live. The conveniently-timed flights are probably going to route me through DC's airports: a different airport each way!

Amy,

You have a fan club. Crochetville is a big part of it!! How many will come, who knows. I was concerned they might have a lot of security I wouldn't get the chance to meet you. I can't wait for the conference. July seems so far away and isn't coming soon enough for me. I missed it last year but NOT THIS YEAR!!!!

Archived