Knitting Daily

smokeyp81

Hi everyone! If you haven't already signed up for knitting daily....you should. In today's e-mail they have the reader's choice patterns for download! It is the top 5 patterns that the reader's picked for free download! They are only available until May 15th! Here is the link. You might have to sign up first to see them...I'm not sure.

I really would love to try the swallowtail shawl. I have never attempted lace before. Maybe someday soon!

Hi everyone! If you haven't already signed up for knitting daily....you should. In today's e-mail they have the reader's choice patterns for download! It is the top 5 patterns that the reader's picked for free download! They are only available until May 15th! Here is the link. You might have to sign up first to see them...I'm not sure.

I really would love to try the swallowtail shawl. I have never attempted lace before. Maybe someday soon!

I really enjoy Sandy's style of writing and the patterns are great.

Lace is not necessarily that difficult as the patterns vary in ease. It is mostly about the needle size in comparison to the yarn size. it also helps if you can get comfortable with the lifeline... it alone got me through the "Branching Out" scarf.

Archived