Double Ruffle Bridal Garter

samijofitz

This is a garter that I came up with for a friend who is getting married in May, she wanted something in purple - something simple, but pretty.

I'm not really sure if I like it or not, I would love to hear comments/suggestions on this one.

Thanks!

2008_04_SJF_DoubleRuffleBridalGarter.jpg

Thanks for the comment - it is my own design, I wove the elastic through after I was done crocheting. Do you think anyone would want to buy a pattern for a garter? I know that when I was looking for a pattern to make one there weren't many available...

Thanks again!

I love it! I think it looks perfect, and is such a sweet gift!

Is it your own pattern? Did you crochet over elastic?

I like it, very pretty. Maybe make some that aren't as thick, More "dainty" and thin. That gives buyers more of a variety. I prefer the thinner ones, so that's why I suggested it.

a more "traditional" look would be the color in the middle and white (like lace) for the ruffles. again, something different and more variety since everyones tastes are different.

Or Maybe ALL white or Ecru with a nice ribbon strung through the center? Not sure how well that would work though, means it has to stretch? Just a thought.

Beads? or pearls here and there, nothing gaudy of course, something simple and classy?

These were just my thoughts. Everyone has different tastes and so...You know. ANY WAY... The original is quite nice and I like it very much indeed! TFS.

Archived