Found a local knitting circle

karebear

How cool, those of you still looking might try looking in the yahoo groups I found a couple St. Louis ones that way.:cheer Or check with local yarn shops or Book stores, and coffee shops a lot around here use them as meeting places

Thats great! I wish I could find on in the town I live in but it is such a dumpy little town. No knit or crochet groups that meet at night. The woman that taught me to crochet tried serval times to get a group started but it did not work out.

You all might want to also try meetup.com. Alot of groups from everywhere are listed on there.

I might try to start one up. I want to start one that is during the morning/day, for Moms with kids. Since camping season is also starting up, I am also thinking about seeing if I can start one there as well. I am so excited. There is actually an Alpaca farm not too far from there that they make yarn. I can't wait to go and check it out and maybe see if I can watch how they work.

• 2 weeks later...

that's awesome! i've not found anyone in my area yet to sit with, but i have a few leads and they might pan out. one lady in the area teaches knitting in the area, but it's a lil more money than i have to spend at the moment; however, soon! it's great that you found a circle! grins, debra

Archived