Squares and fans cushion

ritan

I really like your simple diamonds pattern. I'm starting to mentally plan a project. I have an antique linen tablecloth. I'd like to cut it apart and enlarge it by adding crochet insets. I think the diamond pattern would look good in the center of the cloth.

I really like your simple diamonds pattern. I'm starting to mentally plan a project. I have an antique linen tablecloth. I'd like to cut it apart and enlarge it by adding crochet insets. I think the diamond pattern would look good in the center of the cloth.

That sound like a good idea. My Simply diamond pattern is very versatile. I have made a centerpiece using very thin cotton and it came out really beautiful.

Ciao.

That is very lovely--and your chart is wonderful. May I ask what software you used to create it?

This will be hard to believe, but I didn't use a software. My son is very good with graph paper (and goodness know what else), and he made it for me.

I know there's lots of good software for making diagrams and schemes but they are a bit too expensive for me at the moment. :)

Ciao.

Archived