What is next for the KRAL?

magiccrochetfan

Just thought I'd ask if anybody wants to start a discussion thread for Friday Night Knitting Club? I have it checked out from the library, and I know several people have already read it.

I also have the 2nd Mary Kruger book, Knit Fast, Die Young checked out and have started reading it. Is anybody else reading it, or plan to read it?

Yup to both! I'm waiting for my copies from the library to arrive.

Magiccrochetfan, you posted this link to questions for Friday Night Knitting Club: http://www.readinggroupguides.com/guides3/friday_night_knitting_club1.asp

Why not grab a question or two and get and us started, and the rest of us will jump in when we get there? Is there a question that pertains to the first few chapters so that we can start discussing before we finish (if that copy ever arrives from the library!!!! I may have to break down and buy it.).

Patty

I am about 2/3 into Knit Fast, Die Young already, so I guess I will go ahead and put up some discussion-starters for it soon.

I was hoping somebody else would get the discussion for Friday Night Knitting Club started :lashes, but if nobody else wants to I guess I can do that. Those suggested questions are pretty detailed, now that I take a good look at them :2blush Guess a little paraphrasing would be in order! Anyhow, if anybody wants to start a thread for Friday Night, please feel free to do so:)

Didn't HappyTee and some other Villers say they had read Friday Night? Hope more will join in for both these books:yes

Well I am currently reading Died in the Wool just got the book this Sat from the library through interlibrary loan. I have alread read Friday Night Knitting Club , and I need to put in the request for Knit Fast Die Young. So I will be ready when all the KRAL's start.

Hi Theresa! :waving Hope you enjoy Died in the Wool, the RAL is here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=74220

I just finished Knit Fast, Die Young so I will try to start a discussion thread for that shortly.

If anybody wants to start the discussion thread for Fri. Night Knitting Club, please go ahead, don't feel you have to wait on me:book

I was thinking about using the Off Topic Conversations section for the new thread discussing Knit Fast, Die Young. Do you think that is a good idea? I thought it might be seen by more people there. But I don't want to mess with what we already have going, so I won't do that if you all think it is not a good idea. :)

Hi Loremor! I just finished Knit Fast Die Young. You might want to read Died in the Wool first as it sets up the characters. Happy reading :)

I've requested them both from the library...thanks for letting me know what order they go in.

Hi Patty! I'll be very interested to hear your thoughts on Knit Fast Die Young.

I have Fri Night Knitting Club checked out and I know there are people waiting for it too, so I need to go ahead and get to reading on it :book Hey I just noticed the little book icon turns a page every so often---that is cute, I didn't realize it was animated :lol

I didn't realize it was animated either. Silly me.

Anyway, I just started a thread over on Off Topics for Friday Night Knitting Club, so those of you who have read it can start discussing. Looks like Kathy and I are both going to start it tonight. My sister was reading it this week in San Diego (but had borrowed it from her neighbor, so I couldn't borrow hers; that's why I gave in and bought it. The library is just taking too long.)

Patty

Archived