have you seen them yet

wiz3283

i just got my maggies crochet newsletter today and in it was the new soft touch steel hooks for us threaders. its about time someone made a comfortable hook that works with thread. i am gonna have to try these out as soon as i can. if you have the ones for thread let me know if you like them.

I would love to know how well they work also. I don't do thread crochet anymore because it hurts my hands to work with such a small hook. I have several pattern books and some great patterns from here that I would love to try, but just can't do it anymore.

I hope they'll come out as a set soon. I think these used to be available and then were discontinued for a while. Glad to see them back.

I have one that I ordered from Karpstyles.com in Canada recently. It is from China or somewhere, but is the Clover Soft Touch for Thread - it is really nice - just like the ones for yarn.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought 4 ea soft touch hooks from this seller few days ago and waiting for them to arrive. I think they have good price and low shipping. I hope they are comfortable as it sounds.

Here is the link (ebay)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=310040366472&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=021

Demet

I received them today, I am going to find a project and try it soon. It says made in Japan

I paid 5.50 for each (I bought 4 ) and I paid around 4.00 for shipping. They arrived there about 4 days.

I will be posting about results :)

Demet

Archived