I Love My Shiba Inu Graph!

CrochetLiving

Thank you for the beautiful graph :clap. A shiba Inu can be head strong but when they are well train they are awesome pets to have, very faithful to its owner. They are fine with people but they have issues with other dogs, they don't care how big the other dogs are, they could be very aggressive so training if a must. shibas are clean and odor free dogs (they don't stink) and they shed just twice a year :cheer. And yes indeed they look like a cute fox.

• 1 month later...

Shibas are my favorite dog! My avatar is our old dog, Sunny; who is a Shiba Inu. She was the best dog in the world.... Everyone told me she wasn't like most Shibas, though.... I had her from ten weeks.... When we get our next house, I want to get another Shiba but I'm scared. I was able to go to my Moms' house (my sister breeded/bred ? them) and watch all the puppies all the time, and see which one I liked the best... Anyway now I will have to go check out your graph. Thanks for sharing it!

Boy did she shed, too!

Tina

• 1 month later...

Thank you! We have a Shiba that just turned 1 in April. We have had her since last July. Head strong, cat like, nosey you name the trait, she has it. This is great! Thank you again!

Archived