My Mobile Phone Cover

rosen

Hi I decided to make myself a mobile cover, I was always losing my phone and mp3 player, so now I have made a phone cover and am busy creating a mp3 cover. All I have left is to buy some studs when I go shopping to attatch to my belt. I made hime bright so I could find him easily.

2270163970_7a5e0f5065_t.jpg2270162626_918aa71841_t.jpg I do not have a pattern as such( all mobiles are different sizes) but its easy to make. First just crochet a rectangle the size of back in sc with a smaller hook than size recommends. Then work sc all way round with out increasing at corners ( make sure to do chains where the charger etc is. When you reach required depth make sure last row has ch instead of sc at top(This allows the phone to be romoved when talking). Working front is easy,the next couple of rows work 3 sc tog in each corner. Attatch thread to ch at top and crochet cover, making a button hole at second last row, then creat what you want on front, heart, flower ...whatever. make 2 straps one longer to go round back and there you have it....one very bright mobile cover...hard to loose or is that lose....

Archived