Michaels

We do not have a Michael's that close to us, so we do not get the coupons in the newspaper or any flyers. So, when I do get to Michael's, I try to go early in the week, and they usually have coupons I can use. I ask at the check-out desk before I shop.

If you look on their website, it says coupons are only available in the flyers/papers delivered to your door. However, I have always been able to get them in store (until the store runs out of them).

They're supposed to take the other store coupons. If you sign up online for Joann's or Hobby Lobby, you could print those coupons and use them.

Check with your store first.

Thanks for the tip. :hug Can you use Joann's coupons online at Joann's? I see they have the wool I want on sale right now.

Oooh, I didn't know that! :) I'll have to save the 40% off week coupon from Hobby Lobby and go to Michael's too with it. :) Thanks!

They're supposed to take the other store coupons. If you sign up online for Joann's or Hobby Lobby, you could print those coupons and use them.

Check with your store first.

When I was in there last week, I asked to be put on their mailing list for coupons and flyers, and she said they don't do that, - their flyers only come out in the Sunday newspapers. Well, I told her I lived out out town, which I do, and don't get that paper, so she said if I signed on a "form" and entered my zip code, she could go ahead and give me the 40% discount. Just to ask when I come in to shop--if the discount is available, and if it is, then those of us who don't have coupons can still benefit. :cheer

Michaels will accept coupons from other stores but will not accept the ones printed on the computer. They have to be "real" coupons, because Michaels stopped offering online coupons.

also, all the flyers that they have in the stores near me are printed without the coupon.

Classic Crochet, if you go to the JoAnn.com website and sign up for their email alerts and coupons, they'll send one or two every week that are only redeemable at JoAnn.com. I never shop online through them so I just delete them but they do come pretty often in my email.

I just wish I could get JoAnn's to send me mailed flyers! I signed up in-store for those, as they said was required, and got them for about a month, then they never came again.

Classic Crochet, if you go to the JoAnn.com website and sign up for their email alerts and coupons, they'll send one or two every week that are only redeemable at JoAnn.com. I never shop online through them so I just delete them but they do come pretty often in my email.

I just wish I could get JoAnn's to send me mailed flyers! I signed up in-store for those, as they said was required, and got them for about a month, then they never came again.

Thanks, I will sign up for it. With free shipping it works out to cost less than driving to the store and picking it up!

Archived