Lookie Lookie at what I got

that is so great he is awesome for that i always tell my hubby if you want me to be happy give me crochet related items for birthdays and holidays man my mom probably thinks im crazy leave the diamonds behind give me yarn and crochet books anyday lol

I'm soooo with you on this one..I've been TRYING to get it through Brian's head that craft related items are NOT a corny gift...I'm SICK of the perfume (My favorite perfume but I have like bottles of it..) ANd the bath stuff..I have alot of that too...Your VERY LUCKY INDEED!!!!!

I just ordered this yesterday from Amazon.com. I can't wait to get it.

On the DH side of things...for Christmas we were shopping on different sides of the store and DH tracked me down and said 'look, I know how much I can spend on you and I know what I want to buy but I don't know what exactly to get. So, would you be insulted if I asked you to pick out '$$' of yarn for you from me?' HECK NO!! I thought it was awesome!

I told my mom what he bought for me and she said 'oh' in a disappointed way and I told her she didn't understand. That was the best thing ever! She just shook her head and looked at me like I was from another planet...lol.

What a great DH you have to help with the RAOK's...you have him trained well....:P

I have never seen anything like this in Australia. Being from a small Rural Area, I rarely get to town, but when I do, the local bookshop is very limited in its craft books.

My "stitch" bible is a little green one that my mother also has - so gave me the copy that belonged to my Nan after she had a stroke. It is very, very basic, but has plenty of sentimental value - my sisters got other bits and pieces but Mum knew that I would want Nan's Dictionaries (as she was the one who gave me my puzzle addiction) and also any craft related things.

I have been looking on Ebay etc, trying to find a good stitch book but just can't seem to find one and when I do, there isn't much description to it.

Its so sweet that your other half got you a great gift, not only for you, but so you pass one of them on, you also get that awesome feeling of giving, I can't think of a better thing to do.

i always drop very obvious hints when i need more crochet things.. which usually works. most of the time my roomies just take me to the store and let me pick out what i need.

tonight they brought home a brand new sewing machine, so i can finally hem all this flannel and fleece, and crochet pretty, frilly edgings around it all... now i'm hinting for an edgerydoo.

Archived