who needs 6 inch squares?

Julia from NorCal

I was sorry to see that Share a Square is winding down. Now that I'm a bit better at making granny squares am wondering who else needs 6 inch squares. Don't have any significant number to send now but want to make them anyway if there is a place for them out there.

I am making the 6 x 9 rectangles (saw that thread) but want to continue to play around with square designs. The 6 inch are nice, quick and I have lots of scraps to use up.

Thanks.

I would love them for my Blanket Project Little Lamb but I am in the UK.:blush I know that probably means it would be too expensive for you postage wise but if you ever fancied sending some they would be most welcome. :devilIt is a new project and I send most of my blankets to Special Care Baby Units and to Project Linus co-ordinators in Scotland and England! The links to the project are in my signature just in case!:hook

I can really use them for the charity that I make blankets and baby hats - it is called STITCHES FROM THE HEART- and they donate blankets that people all over the country make for pediatric and premmie centers in hospitals all over the U.S....They are locate in Santa Monica, California and it has been written up and won many awards for the good work that they do.

Let me know if you think this would work for you.:cheer

Archived