overwhelmed help!!!!

I got my Cathedral Rose window afghan pattern yesterday and all I can say is :eek I think i am going to be in over my head, I am not so good at join as you go and multiple motifs. I am going to start soon but anyone else feel tht way about a project you absolutely had to make? How did you cope?

Chrissy, The best thing you can do for yourself is don't read too far ahead in the pattern. Looking at the whole thing is scary. :eek I just got mine too. I will be starting it this year but I have a good few things to finish up first.

If you just take it one step at a time, it's really not that bad. Just take it step by step and you'll be done before you know it. :crocheting I'm still trying to decide on color. The colors they used are lovely but purple absolutely does not work in my house. So, I'm searching the internet yarn sites for colors.

We are all here to cheer you on. There is a CAL for this one too. I'll probably need some cheering when I start it too. :yes

Take lots of deep breaths!:D And if you get frustrated, put it to the side and work on something else to clear your head.:crocheting You can do it!!!:hug

Archived