Hospital Lunchroom crochet

Ok, so I taught my mother how to crochet and she is currently working on making leg warmers. She is addicted to crocheting :) Today, she did something very uncharacteristic of her and took her crochet project to work! Ok, that was interesting in itself. While she was crocheting during her lunch time, one of the surgeons was watching her and they started talking. The surgeon said how much she loved to crochet and asked my mother if she could do some rounds for her :)

She told my mother how she uses crocheting as a stress reliever and started talking about the projects she did in the past. It was nice because it was the same thing I was telling my mother (I am a med student). Anyway, I thought is was a nice story so I decided to post it :)

Happy Crochetting to all.

That's very sweet! DBF is in a bowling league on Sunday nights and if I'm not working I'll go with and just hang out. The league he's currently doesn't allow non-bowlers to sit at the bowling table (although it doesn't stop others) so I sit at the high top counter behind him. I usually bring something to work on so I don't get bored and have had people stop and admire.

i work at a college and i crochet in the dining room on my breaks the students stop and ask if i would teach them or can i make this or that for them and i do it for the price of the yarn or fabric i need the stress release and it helps big time i have watched the football games on tv from the college and woooww that's my hats on tv ccoolll what a rush that is lol

Archived