I've got SOCKS...

laughlovehook

Well one in the making at least. I posted this in the knitwits group but I thought I'd post it here as well.

th_100_2600.jpgth_100_2599.jpgth_100_2598.jpg

I'm using knit picks wool of the andes in blueberry. On 4 size 3 dpns. I'm using this site as my guide. I've read other sock tuts but none of them clicked for me. I have an order from knit picks coming, on how to learn socks on 2 circulars. But I ordered it way before I decided I would try the dpns again. So I may exchange it for some nice sock yarns.

I'd love to hear your thoughts and tips from experienced sock-ers.

:yay I have tried socks on 2 cir needles and I looooooooooove it I made a tube sock just for pratice completed about 10in of it then frogged it now I'm ready to start my real socks with some sock yarn from Fuzzy Mable... I didn't want to mess up the good stuff.:yarn

I have about 10 more rows left with the 2nd sock's heel flap. I'm working on both socks at the same time so that they are the same and so I don't get the 2nd sock syndrome I hear so many talk about.

The sock on the purple needles is done with the heel flap, the red one is my current sock.

th_100_2604.jpg

Archived