Blogs?

Yaviiniia Loenla Enath

I'm on Wordpress, which is also free and easy to use. I would suggest you use Blogger though. Wordpress does not allow you to post HTML so that means no photobucket slide shows, translation widgets or flickr badges.

I agree blogger love blogger had blogger for now a year and I love how much freedom I have with blogger. With using html's and all. Very easy to work with and of course FREE is the word. Hope you find what you is looking for.

I use blogger and I still cant figure out how to put a more interesting background on my page. I would love something with skeins of yarn and knitting needles and crochet hooks. I plan to take a class in Feb on how to improve your blog at the local community college. Blogger is fairly easy and I find it very easy to add pictures.

I use blogger and I still cant figure out how to put a more interesting background on my page. I would love something with skeins of yarn and knitting needles and crochet hooks. I plan to take a class in Feb on how to improve your blog at the local community college. Blogger is fairly easy and I find it very easy to add pictures.

Pimp-My-Profile

I just found out that this sight has several layouts for blogger too. I use it for myspace and now for blogger too. You can use a tweeker to put your own picture in the background. I found that to be the easiest way! :hook You just need your own picture up loaded from photobucket or something.

Archived