I only had one more row to complete......that darn cat!

Well, my kitties are not a problem, BUT my little boy pug has stole more than a skein or 2 of yarn and ran through the house giving it the death shake. I have a big box of yarn waiting to be untangled one snowy afternoon. I had a fuzzy fur scarf almost complete when he decided it was his toy...no untangeling that yarn, and it was all stretched out!

ROFL, your pug looks mischievousness :devil in your pics, Adorable though!

Sorry, it's more like they teach you to obey. Our 16 1/2yo cat meows loudly when she wants to go out (we just cannot keep her inside), then knocks to be let back in.

Our younger cat, 4yo, when she needs to get down to the litterbox in the middle of the night will jump up on our bed, walk up and stand close to my head and just stare at me till I get up and open the basement door.

Yup, she's got me trained. During the early training stages, if I did not do what was required, I woke to find an awful smell, and a little 'gift' in the bathroom sink.

Sally

My nieces cat walks up and down the piano whenever she wants to be let outside for her toilet visits. If Chloe ignores her, then her parents yell out to her to let the cat out because the piano is on an adjoining wall between her bedroon and her parents. Now who has who trained.

both cats we had never bothered the yarn

if you were sitting by your drink on the side table,it was safe,but the male cat felt it his duty to tip it over if you got up and left,full glasses were the worst,everything near it got soaked.

Boots is similar with glasses of pop but she doesn't knock them over on purpose. If it's a full glass, she'll just drink out of it. If it's half empty or more, she'll dip her paw in and then lick the paw. Unfortunately, that's when she makes the messes with them.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

Thank you all for the great posts in this thread....I smiled all the way through it.

Then I looked at our 2 cocker spaniels, and said, boy are you two lucky.....

we won't be getting a kitty any time soon......

Thank goodness these 2 leave my projects alone. They do like sitting near me, when I am in the rocking chair working on something.

The hubby gave the one a ball of yarn to play with for awhile till he unraveled it, and made quite a mess through 2 rooms dragging it. He won't be getting another one :)

• 1 month later...

doesn't matter if it is a small fun fur or the jumbo super saver skiens it has to be killed she doesn't do the death shake but the four paw kick and teeth tearing barrell roll i came home from shop and the bags have to be inspected by all 3 but the princess gets to kill all yarn doesn't matter how many bags i have to come in she will find the one with the big bad yarn in it and kill it not once but then and again in the basket by the sofa and again on the project you know the yarn will hurt mom they have to kill it first for you

Archived