Crochet SnB's

So I know of the "Stitch and B****" groups that people are forming, but they seem to be mostly knitters, is there a large scale group like this associated with crochet?

I'm interested in going, but I dont want to be the only hooker :hook

any ideas?

So I know of the "Stitch and B****" groups that people are forming, but they seem to be mostly knitters, is there a large scale group like this associated with crochet?

I'm interested in going, but I dont want to be the only hooker :hook

any ideas?

My sister and I have an informal SnB group which is usually just the two of us. I crochet or knit depending on the project I feel like working on and she cross-stitches.

Until recently I was the only crocheter in the group that I meet with. While many of these knitters also crochet I was the only one that did it exclusively, we have had other crocheters but they never stay. I don't know why because this is a really great and diverse group of ladies. We laugh all the time and we still manage to get some projects done! We are all supportive of each other as well. I have call this group my therapy. We meet twice a month and we are even having a Christmas Party this year. :)

Archived