Christmas Gift Bag

RecycleCindy

Its really cute, thanks! I just wanted to say how much I love your site and all your patterns, I now have everyone saving their bread bags for me!

That's a GREAT idea! I plan to give out some votive candles to some women I work with, this would be a great way to package them! Can you tell me the dimensions of the bag?

This bag is 6" wide by 8" long. I was thinking that it would be perfect for some candles that I am giving away. The full pattern and all info can be found at the link above in my original post.

Wow!! That is really cool looking!! It really does look festive!!:ctree (unfortuntely the only plastic bags I have are from Wal-Mart-white with black writing):(

Wow!! That is really cool looking!! It really does look festive!!:ctree (unfortuntely the only plastic bags I have are from Wal-Mart-white with black writing):(

Olive:

You could use some scrap red yarn and hold it together with those walmart bags. Or you could use the fun fur also to spice up those white/black walmart bags when you crochet. Either way you could still use your walmart bags to make plastic plarn for Christmas gift bags.

Archived