New Blogger

Terri/LadySorce

Looks like it's working fine to me. You can do all sorts of stuff to customize the blogs with your own graphics, layout, etc. I started off with one of the basic blogger templates and learned fairly quickly how to customize it the way I wanted. I found it helped to check the source code of some blog styles I liked to see how they went about setting up the layout.

I ended up formatting mine with tables, so I've got different columns in which to put things. Helps me keep all the miscellaneous information organized better.

Blogging is so much fun!

Looks great. I started my blog knowing nothing and still knowing very little. Everything I've done on my blog has been from all the wonderful help I've gotten in the blog forum or by trial and error!

Keep up the good work!

I'VE DONE IT FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally figured out how to post a button on my blog.

I even got my pic up there too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please, someone tell me that when I view my own blog, I am the only one that see's the code on the side!!!!!!

No pic, and the code is showing in the post and in the sidebar. Here's the correct code for your picture. I used square brackets so the actual pic doesn't come up here. Change them when you edit. greendoll.jpg

I'll let someone else help you with the button, which is a bit more complicated. I just barely managed to do my own. :think

hahahaha @ myself

next time I will remember to "Save" before closing it out.

Way to go! Everything shows up fine now.

Good job, Terri! I like the template you chose! AND you've figured out buttons and posting photos! Good job!

I, like you, have only just started blogging and I had a heck of a time! Now I spend more time on my computer tweaking my blog than crocheting! :lol

I've subscribed to your blog so I'll be able to keep up on your progress.

Congratulations! :clap

Archived