patterns too close to Christmas

This is a vent::bang

I just saw yet another splendid Christmas afghan pattern ... and here it is a few days before Thanksgiving ... there's no way in the world I have time to make this afghan before Christmas.

How I wish Christmas pattern sellers would have a showcase offering in July!

I do wonder if they know that most crafters are looking ahead to Christmas when the calendar is still saying July. I think they assume that people don't plan that far ahead.

How could we get this info to the people who need to know it.

I think Mary Maxim runs a Christmas sale in late spring... can't remember now.

I agree with you that they do not leave enough time to make everything you want to, So download the patterns THIS Year and begin to make them in the coming summer months, that way you will have them for NEXT year!

I agree with you that they do not leave enough time to make everything you want to, So download the patterns THIS Year and begin to make them in the coming summer months, that way you will have them for NEXT year!

You are right. We have to do that part too.

... but then I save every pattern I see anyway... ooops my bad :rofl

BTW did others get that neat Christmas Flowers pattern at Annies a few days ago. I thought that was really pretty. I have such a thing for 3d flowers. :sigh

... but then I save every pattern I see anyway... ooops my bad :rofl

now this isn't FAIR! I'm at work and sneaking a peek at CVille and start laughing so suddenly that co-workers come to see why ... and I have to quick hit F11 to clear my desktop

:devil

now this isn't FAIR! I'm at work and sneaking a peek at CVille and start laughing so suddenly that co-workers come to see why ... and I have to quick hit F11 to clear my desktop

:devil

:rofl

This Ville can be hazardous to your employment!

BTW did others get that neat Christmas Flowers pattern at Annies a few days ago. I thought that was really pretty. I have such a thing for 3d flowers. :sigh

No I didn't... I was out of town and forgot to make hubby save the patterns for me. I would have loved to see such a pattern. :sigh :sigh

Darski, I did save that pattern!

If I stayed up all night, every night until Christmas and took a lot of time off from work:dreaming, I could finish my 2 afghans in progress and get a good start on this one and probably have it finished by St Patricks Day!:tup:lol

Sheryl

Archived