Hello from New Zealand.

Aggie May

Thank you Sugarlily, for your welcome and thank you to all others who have made me welcome.

I have a little Grandaughter Lily who spent last night with us. She is 4 yrs old and 3 of her cousins stayed too. He brother stayed home and had a boy cousin stay with him. I was getting a bit confused yestrday as to who was staying here and who was not. School holidays and working mums.

The children have spent most of the morning so far watching TV and drawing but we might get down to the river later to feed the ducks. Not much crochet happening today.

I look forward to being able to spend some real time on here to work out how everything works.

It is 10.15 am Friday 29th April.

Have fun.

Colleen. AKA Aggie May.:clap:cheer:hug

:welcome Glad you are here! Looking forward to seeing your projects and finding out more about where you live.

I'm in Tennessee. sometimes we get snow and sometimes we don't. Our last BIG snow was about 4 years ago...got 7". That is alot for us. :)

Barbara

• 3 weeks later...

I have just given myself a picture of a sheep because in NZ there are 4 million people, give or take a few, and 40 million sheep. Thought it was appropriate.

Thanks to all the people who made me welcome when I first came on here. I managed to reply to a few but any I missed, thanks.

I am slowly finding my way around here and enjoying what everyone is doing.

Maybe one day, I will work out how to make a web-page with pictures.

Have fun.

Colleen.:hug:cheer:hook

Archived