Time for another confession! Okay, who is guilty of...

Kind of guily. I will buy a ww in a color I think I need but I will have the same color but buy a different brand. What I am very guilty of is finding a pattern I love on the Internet and saving like several times because I didn't realize I saw it before!:yarn:yes

i too have saved the same pattern many times... usually because it is under a different name on each different site that i see it on.. i have so many notebooks filled with patterns that it would take years to sort thru them all. i am a pattern packrat.

peg

beware all who do this, you will become me a yarnaholic who has so much yarn i made a bet with hubby if i can clean the dining room out i got a new sewing machine and i did but omgosh i soooo miss my yarn but sooo love my new sewing machine. now i only get enough for the projects now otherwise am in big trouble.:blush:blush:blush:blush

Kind of guily. I will buy a ww in a color I think I need but I will have the same color but buy a different brand. What I am very guilty of is finding a pattern I love on the Internet and saving like several times because I didn't realize I saw it before!:yarn:yes

OK so that is truly me. :blush I have 3 computers including my laptop and multiple copies ofmost patterns. My craft goal this year is to put all the patterns only 1 copy of each:D) on DVD properly sorted and labeled. :D What I would truly like to do but I am not sure nI can legally is to scan all of my leaflets and magazine patterns and save them on dvd as well. It would sure make storage easier.

Hey I feel better, I havent done that ......yet. But I am with Jen I have gone and petted the yarn at the store and drug family through a store to do it too LOL. I have bought yarn however that I think I may use just because it was on clearance.:cheer

alicia

I did have four cabinets full of yarn but I asked myself which I wanted more, yarn or patterns. It was an easy decision for me, I would always find yarn but some patterns are difficult to come by once out of print. Now I buy yarn for the specific project I have in mind and I'm going for all the patterns I can find.

Archived