6 small things...

My friend is having a Home and Garden Party... and you know you are obligated to buy things when you go to those. We'll I've decided to get this "Let it Snow Muffin Pan" and fill the cups with 6 small crocheted items for my $20 Christmas gift exchange for work.

Any suggestions on what to make? I thought of making 6cupcakes, or 6 small ornaments for each. Or dishcloth, 2 hotpads, kitchen scrubbie... I don't want it to take too much time.

Links to easy patterns would be appreciated too. I can definitely seek and find things, but thought someone might have a great idea since I'm just struggling to find the perfect thing.

I'd prefer to make everything in Red Heart WW, or Sugars n Cream cotton.

Thanks in advance!

Here's a few things:

1. Lip balm holder (don't forget to put lip balm in it)

2. Head scarf or Panta

3. Bookmark thong

4. Gingerbread person fridgie

5. Purel pouch (don't forget to put in the purel)

6. Coasters

:)

GREAT ideas! Thanks! I will definitely use some of these!

And Darski, that diaganol hotpad has become one of my favorites. I think you added it to another thread for someone's suggestion!

I just thought of something quick, small, easy, and you can use up lots of colors of left over yarns.

Kristie MN here at Crochetville put out a free pattern for a candy kiss, like a Hershey's chocolate kiss. The pattern is only about a dozen small rounds. You could do up a batch of kisses in numerous different colors for the holiday. They'd be adorable.

Archived