Ontario, Canada?

Beverley

well .... I'm not from Ontario but my grandfather's people came from the Province ... and I love Sandy Lake and oh yes, am an EAGER fan of Coronation Street ... even tape it when I have to go out for the evening!:yes

Hi Nana!

I'm a HUGE Coronation fan! I watch it every week without fail. I'll crochet while watching it too BUT the show has been quite exciting lately ...so I'll drop the hook to watch instead! :ghost

Hi Tracey- I'm from Minden, Ontario. Not too far away! I LOVE your photos- wow, you are the crochet MASTER :nworthy lol I love the afghans. They're beautiful. I've never made an afghan with a picture of it, one you have to change colours..I'm inspired now!

Oh yes, I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Cats...I have 2 dogs right now but I'm a cat person for sure. I had cats my entire life. My step daughter is allergic so no cats for us- for now.

Uboo-where are you from in Ontario?

Barb: Oh my goodness !

I was born in Toronto at St.Mikes,too!

Give all your kitties a hug for me.

Sharon

Really? can I ask what year? I was born in '64 my brother was born there in '61, actually I think my Mother was also born there..All my family is from Toronto :)

Hello fellow Ontario members....I was born and lived in Toronto my entire life...we moved to the Minden area 4 yrs ago....

Are there any clubs or groups around that you attend? Not a whole lot going on here...

Archived