Quick & Easy Projects!

Ok, one more time! hehe, you ladies are so valuable to me! I would love to start a thread about the quickest and easiest projects you have completed. If they are free, we would love the link to the pattern and if you have a pic of the one you completed, even better! This should be interesting! :clap

n

I LOVE making "Granite stitch" scarves--make a chain the whole length of the scarf, then do single crochet, chain one, skip one chain all the way down. Leave a few inches of yarn hanging off each end when you finish a row for fringe (and you don't have to weave in any ends!). Next row, single crochet in each chain space, chain one, sc in next chain all the way across.

This stitch makes very fast and very easy scarves and you can design them in any colorway/stripe sequence/yarn combo you like. I've made tons for family and friends and everyone loves them. Here are pics of some of them:

th_100_3523.jpg

th_100_3504.jpg

th_Kimiscarf.jpg

th_Mamascarf.jpg

CrochetSal's sweetie the snowflake pattern: http://www.crochetsal.com/snowflake.html

has been a recent fave. Using them as ornaments.

Also, city girl cap...made two for Dsis in 2 1/2 days...don't know if there's a link, it's in the 2007 crochet pattern a day calendar. (Jan 2-4)

That's about all the quickie patterns I have at the moment.

Archived