Ever feel like you're not getting anything done?

I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I've got a bunch of stuff that is almost finished but I can't bring myself to work on any of them. Some other stuff that is 1/4 to 1/3 finished, bored with those too.

I started knitting so I'm practicing tension with that.

I suppose it would help if I wasn't dealing with fertility treatments too. I need to FOCUS.

:juggle:blink

Yes I know what you mean, I have a wrap/shawl half finished (knitted) that I really need to finish, but I hate knitting the lace pattern so I don't feel like working on it! But I need to do it, it is a present for my aunt who is 90. To top it off the pattern called for Homespun which I hate!! I started a quick project, a crocheted felted tote, just to get myself going. Besides, I'm having so much fun on this site, I really don't feel like knitting, I want to CROCHET!

Good luck with your treatments, keep your chin up!

I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I've got a bunch of stuff that is almost finished but I can't bring myself to work on any of them. Some other stuff that is 1/4 to 1/3 finished, bored with those too.

I started knitting so I'm practicing tension with that.

I suppose it would help if I wasn't dealing with fertility treatments too. I need to FOCUS.

:juggle:blink

I understand exactly what you are saying. My husband and I dealing with fertility treatments too. They take up a lot of time. Trying to fit crocheting in, is very difficult at times. :hug PM is you want seeing we are in the same boat!!!

I get that all the time, but usually with work, not crochet. I did have that a bit earlier this fall with a couple of things that just needed 'finishing touches' and just couldn't get into it, or anything new for that matter.

I hope the treatments go well and work.

((Hugs)) I know how hard it is dealing with fertility issues, that is one reason why I took up crocheting.

I know what you mean about feeling like you aren't getting anything done, I feel like that right now.

"Ever feel like you're not getting anything done?"

CONTINUALLY.....it has become a way of life. I sure wish you gals the best on the fertility treatments. They are not a lot of fun.

Craft projects out the "wazoo" are lanquishing here, there and everywhere. Between extended family commitments, crises and work....my day it shot before I even begin. I have taken to crocheting or rubber stamping after everyone goes to bed and it's quiet.

Sure am looking forward to retirement!!!!!!!

Archived