Crochet Journals

I was in Hancock yesterday and saw they have knitting jourals (in a cool purple color). Flipped through one and love it.

Looking on their website, I see they have one for quilting.

I've always kept track of things I've done, not a detailed as the journals ask for:

You can keep track of the projects you have completed by listing the recipient, date the item was made, the measurements, needle size, yarn type and gauge. You can preserve the belly bands of the yarn and a small clipping of the yarn in place of one of the photos.

poly-fil.com/knitcare.asp

I think I'll get one or two, get some letter stickers from the scrapbooking supplies and change it to crocheting.

I might email them and ask them to make one for us, too. LOL

I'm kind of OC that way. There's a book journal I want too (click here), because yes, I've kept track of most of the books I've read.

:sun

I loved the idea of the knitting journals, so I got a large journal and started keeping track of my info in that then I got a spiral bound scrapbook and I'm scrapbooking a picture of the project with scraps of the yarn and the info. I just think that's the greatest idea since I have no short term or long term memory left after 2 pregnancies!:loco

I would LOVE a crochet journal. I don't think it's fair they make em for knitting and not for us!!!! I am not crafty enough to make something out of something else journal wise, if anyone wants to make me one, feel free...hehehehe HINT HINT :) LOL

I just saw that Jo-Anns has the knit one on their site now and it's only $6.99 and the quilting one is $7.99. I'm guessing the crochet one will be about that.

Not bad at all if you ask me. I can't afford all that ink to print out my own because both my husband and I are into making graphics (in fact he's a web designer) and I'd have to have something a bit fancy and personalized. Then there's a binder and page protectors. lol

Archived