TOTC wood preferences

Now that I know what a TOTC hook is I have to say that I'd love to own some. They are just so beautiful. My husband was looking over my shoulder as I was looking at them and he asked how much they were and then...He asked if I wanted some!!:faint Hmm, let me think about that. Duh! So my question to all you out there who already own them is:

1.Which wood is your favorite? Why?

2.Do you prefer one wood for one size and another wood for a different size? (Does that make sense?)

3.Any other advice you'd give me before ordering?

Thanks,

Linda

I always tend to go for the hooks that are richer in color and look like they have interesting graining in the wood. I don't pay much attention to what the wood is until I've decided I'm ready to order. I do like Cherry for the rug hooks only because they tend to change to a deeper color with time. I recommend trying the hook you're most comfortable using first, the size you like to use the best. I tend to use my P hook more than any of the others of the TOTC hooks I have and I absolutely love it. :manyheart

I think it varies by individual..

I have alot of african black wood beca use like Julie .. i like dark rich looking wood.. I am also in love with my tulip wood hook because of the colours and graining..

my larger hooks are maple.. because that is my VERY favourite light coloured wood.. and the other woods he offers in the larger hooks dont personally thrill me.. I look thru and find the ones i love.. sometimes it doesnt even make sense.. the choices i make but i havent been disappointed yet..

Archived