Terrific new crochet book

Have any of you seen Crochet Inspiration by Sasha Kagan? I just picked it up from the library yesterday and looked through it this morning. WOW!!! It's along the lines of Donna Kooler's Encylopedia of Crochet, which I love, but this has new motifs and designs that I haven't seen before. It's a designer's paradise. I think it's got 200 stitch patterns, motifs, etc. arranged in categories of flowers, lace, basic stitches, grannies, and more. There are also 11 projects at the end of the book and a few of them were really unique and made me want to start on them right away.

I was just curious to know if anyone else here has seen this book and what you think of it. I think I might need to add this to my list of presents my husband can get me (he complains he never knows what to get me for Christmas, birthdays, etc. so I've got an ongoing list that I update regularly :lol ).

I just got this from my library! I love it, it has some beautiful stitches and motifs--I especially like the pineapple square and the Latvian Leaf.

I like that it has stitch diagrams as well as written instructions.

The photography is great.

I don't need another stitch book--except maybe this one. I mean, where else am I going to find patterns for fungus and lichen? ;)

Archived