My Dilemma,,,,

Can you take one of the balls you have to your LYS and see if you can find a solid color that might match in texture and softness?? You could use it as the leg trim?

The colors are beautiful. I hope I helped alittle?

I just have to say that yarn is pretty and the stitch pattern is really awesome!

I agree find a yarn that matches to do the leg bands and if you add a sc edging to the top it will look planned. :)

TYTYTY everyone!! I have ben in tears over this, believe it or not! I even went through the house 3 times, searching for that yarn. I will save the smallest ball to take with us when we go yarn shopping.

Can you frog the pants to shorts or bloomers level, then use that yarn to complete the project?

Also, on your star afghan, why don't you finish out with the color you have, then edge it, however big it ends up, in another color, say, black? Then you can do the back to the pillow in the (black) & you'll still get to enjoy the star?

(This from the person who only had 1 skein each of yellow and lime Sinfonia to blend with my Evita for the cardigan CAL, so I did the back with the lime, the front panels with the yellow, each sleeve will be in one color or the other, and whichever part I'm edging, will be done in the contrasting color, and I may have to do it with short sleeves if I totally run out of Sinfonia....):artist

Have fun, don't cry, and if the other yarn turns up, you can make some scrunchies or a cap to go with the pants.

I would make the pants into shorts. They are very cute.

I would not frog the star. Even if you never add to it, it can be used as a table topper the way it is, maybe for under some candles, or to display a special piece of pottery.

Real Deal

Well, they aren't even at shorts or bloomer length! I had already thunked about that. I worked more on them yesterday, and there just isn't enough yarn to go a few more inches. I will blog it after I get booger butt out of my lap.

And, 2020kitten, if you are on Ravelry, you can see exactly how poor my stash is!

Archived