My yarn came!

cajunwhacko

Today my box from Herrschners came finally! It got to the post office down the street three days ago, so I don't know what took it so long. Anyway, inside I found...

th_PICT2207.jpg

which I had actually forgotten about! What a nice surprise! :hook The colors are sun kissed and daisy ombre. I am doing everything for my kitchen in blues, so I thought the yellow/white would be a nice contrast and the blue/yellow/white will help tie them together.

And the yarn that I'd been waiting for :clap

th_PICT2206.jpg

Paton's Look At Me! in mango and high energy variegated. I'll use them to make a baby romper and cardigan, from the same book as the set someone posted the other day. The colors are pretty true in the photo, but the orange isn't quite so carroty.

Now if only I were allowed to crochet so I could start on it! When I am you'll get pics though. Oh, the yarn feels a lot like the Bernat Sox does, just in case anyone is wondering.

I love the Patons colors! I'm trying to keep from buying any more yarn until I use up more of what I already have. It's hard, though!

I love the colors too, and the best part is that they're so bright! My brother has been complaining about all the pink, and this is definitely not pink! Or even typical baby colors for that matter. Can't wait to see what he thinks :D

Getting an order from Herrschner's is always a kick. But it will be months before I dare order again. The yarn is overflowing my apartment.

Get to work! Eager to see what you're going to do with those great colors.

Nothing better than getting yarn in the mail, is there:lol I love the oranges you picked. That outfit will be so cute. I have picked that book up 3 times and put it back. I just have to buy it. Love the cotton you picked.:yay

Archived