Sirdar Yo-Yo

diamond

Got my Sirdar Yo-Yo in the mail today and am so excited about it. I cannot believe how big these skeins are!!! And the feel of it. I got the Midnight Mood (blues/black), Purple Haze (purples/black) and Raspberry Swirl (fushia/black). And I have the perfect patterns for each color. Also, won an auction on Ebay for 3 skeins of Yo-Yo also Midnight Mood, Raspberry Swirl and Storm Cloud (grays/black). I'm in heaven! My hubby is gonna KILL me. :c9

My friend Stashaholic just completed a Serafina Shawl using Yo Yo. I am amazed at how this yarn works up!!! Have fun with your new stash!! :hook

Hey Dude! You're new here aren't ya? :welcome And I bought this yarn to make the Serafina Shawl. Saw the blog and loved it!!! :hook

OMG Dude, I just checked out your blog and you do AMAZING work!!! I am totally impressed! And all that talent in a man. You should 'hook' up with Ken Jones. He's another master at crocheting! WOW again. :welcome again.

You have an amazing sense of color combinations. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

I hate to be dumb, but do you pay $40.00 for a ball of yarn?:eek

I did....but to justify it....it's a HUGE ball! And I do mean HUGE. Each one has 962 yards to it. A skein of LB Jiffy has only 135yds. A skein of LB Wool-Ease Thick & Quick has 108yds, LB Homespun has 185yds whereas a skein of LB Pound of Love has 1020yds. So imagine a skein of Pound of Love in the prettiest & softest yarn! Definately worth it. :hook

i would pay 140 if i thought the yarn was worth it.. its all about how you feel aobut the fibers you work with.. its a large ball and almost a thousand yards.. with out feeling it first i dont think i could.. but if i felt it and needed it HECK YEA! I have done worse i am sure.. like pay 125 a yard for some silk braid trim for a foot stool i made.. but i HAD to have it

i would pay 140 if i thought the yarn was worth it.. its all about how you feel aobut the fibers you work with.. its a large ball and almost a thousand yards.. with out feeling it first i dont think i could.. but if i felt it and needed it HECK YEA! I have done worse i am sure.. like pay 125 a yard for some silk braid trim for a foot stool i made.. but i HAD to have it

This yarn is definately worth it!! :hook

i am seriously eyeing the raspberry swirl.. I KNOW..its pink *gasp* and black LOL

It's not totally pink tho....more raspberry or fushia or a deep rose....and it progresses (for lack of a better term). Does this make sense? :hook

OMG Dude, I just checked out your blog and you do AMAZING work!!! I am totally impressed! And all that talent in a man. You should 'hook' up with Ken Jones. He's another master at crocheting! WOW again. :welcome again.

You have an amazing sense of color combinations. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thanks! :fame

Archived