Two projects for charity

SherryCarl

Hello Ladies -

I am working on 2 projects and i would love some help finishing them quickly.

First, i am making another baby blanket for a local childrens hospital using solid or variegated pink and a solid cranberry color. I am using approximately 4 inch blocks they can be granny square or any other kind of square.

Second, i am making an afghan for an elderly lady in our local nursing home. Her favorite color is blue so i am making an afghan using any solid or variegated blue. The squares are 7 inches. I am using afghan stitch but any granny square or other stitch will be great too. I like mixing stitched squares in an afghan.

I hope some of you have time to help. I cant wait to finish them and start my next project.

Thank you and any and all help will be greatly appreciated !

Sherry

:cheer This is just me bumping this up to the top of the pile so others can see it.

Sorry I cannot offer to help because I am on the other side of the world.

:clap I give you my moral support though.:clap

Good luck.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

I could do squares for these.....now that I have seen it.......you only gave it three days.....I think you need to give us a chance to help you out.....pm me your addy and I will ship out some squares for both....

I can send you a couple squares. For the baby afghan, is it regular 4 ply or are you wanting the squares in baby yarn?

Sherry, I can make a couple 4" squares for the baby afghan, I have different pink worsted weight yarn, if that will work for you PM me your address and I will get them done and sent out.

You have a good heart wanting to help at 2 different places. :manyheart

Hello Ladies -

I am working on 2 projects and i would love some help finishing them quickly.

First, i am making another baby blanket for a local childrens hospital using solid or variegated pink and a solid cranberry color. I am using approximately 4 inch blocks they can be granny square or any other kind of square.

Second, i am making an afghan for an elderly lady in our local nursing home. Her favorite color is blue so i am making an afghan using any solid or variegated blue. The squares are 7 inches. I am using afghan stitch but any granny square or other stitch will be great too. I like mixing stitched squares in an afghan.

I hope some of you have time to help. I cant wait to finish them and start my next project.

Thank you and any and all help will be greatly appreciated !

Sherry

Hearty wishes for your both projects.I will try to help you.

I think she quit the 'ville because she didn't get any replies to this thread in 2 days. I can't be sure, but her last activity was the 25th of August. I happened to catch a thread she started saying she was disappointed and very upset and was leaving. don't quote me on it though.

Archived