Brand New addiction

I have discoverd the Etsy shops of a few of the members of the "ville. I am no officially addicted to shopping for patterns there. In the past wekk I have purchased two of Stormy's patterns, two of KristieMN's patterns, the candy corn trick or treat bag, the wizard trio and an adorable raggedy anne style doll in a halloween costume. I love the fact that the patterns arrive to my in box almost before I can close the page, that there is no shipping and that the designers are members of the 'Ville so I can support their endevours. Is anyone else addicted to Etsy?

I have bought a few things from etsy but unless someone posts their etsy address, how do you get there? I mean, like with ebay you log on and you can search. How does it work with etsy? Can someone give me a few pointers?

Deb I go on and click the crochet link then in the search bar on the page I type pattern and it lists the patterns by newest listing and that list can be sorted also. Just like :ebay

I have discoverd the Etsy shops of a few of the members of the "ville. I am no officially addicted to shopping for patterns there. In the past wekk I have purchased two of Stormy's patterns, two of KristieMN's patterns, the candy corn trick or treat bag, the wizard trio and an adorable raggedy anne style doll in a halloween costume. I love the fact that the patterns arrive to my in box almost before I can close the page, that there is no shipping and that the designers are members of the 'Ville so I can support their endevours. Is anyone else addicted to Etsy?

The patterns almost before you close the page? I ordered one yesterday and have not received it yet. Maybe because I used PayPal?

I'm addicted! I don't buy a lot on Etsy, but now and then buy supplies, I have one seller I like for soaps, and on occasion, I do buy a pattern. I just yesterday purchased two crochet hooks which I'll get soon after I return from vacation!

In response to hayhook, no, paypal should not delay shipping of patterns. Keep in mind, sellers send the patterns themselves, and some aren't on the computer as much as others. Occasionally, there have been delays in paypal letting me know someone has purchased, but Etsy also sends a notice about a purchase, so I often check paypal if I don't hear from them about a payment.

Also, it depends on the time you purchased. If the seller is on the 'other side' of the world, their time is different.

Check your bulk and trash folders. I know my yahoo mail is terrible for putting 'good' stuff in those folders, so I am constantly checking. If you have a filter, you may have to find out the seller's email they're sending form to make sure you allow emails from that address.

If you don't receive the pattern within two days from purchase, and there is no notice about a vacation in the seller's store, I would contact the seller.

Sally

Archived