Make your own bead spinner !

melindascrochetbits

I was browing the web and found this site and couldn't wait to share it with all of you. If you are like me, I try to make what I need before I go out and buy it, you will like this, I haven't made one yet but it looks easy. There is also a tutorial for making your own yarn ball holder on this site. Enjoy!

http://kimberlychapman.com/crafts/beadspinner.html

OHHHH Thank you for sharing!!!! I had complained about stringing beads once to hubby and mentioned getting a spinner, but he said it wasn't required...lol....Now I can MAKE one!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I have been thinking of doing some bead work. Saw a tutorial on beading where they used a bead spinner. Didn't relish stringing the beads for what I had in mind. Went to Michaels to purchase a bead spinner with a 50% off coupon. Couln't find one, had a bad experience :blush at checkout, so didn't ask about spinner.

I know that was the long way around to say thank you for posting the instructions for making your own bead spinner. I am going to make one. Thank you for sharing.:clap:yay :yay :yay

Thanks for posting that site. Since I learned to knit I don't crochet much, but the one thing I do still crochet with is beads, I've always wanted a bead spinner, but they are too expensive, this might be a viable solution. Thanks again.

glad it was of help to both of you. Why pay alot of money for something you can make yourself for much less than half the price of the real thing ! lol I am still trying to learn how to crochet with beads, maybe one day I will get thing hang of it. Best wishes to both of you !

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived