I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Cara. It just gets to the point where you start to think-ok, enough already!! I just talked to her and she is going to see her dr tomorrow am, so hopefully he will be able to give her more information on what to do next.

Yep. It was to verify kidney cancer. Doc says "I'm 90% percent sure it's cancer". Just called the doctors office and lit a fire under them for the results. Let's hope it does some good. Don't know how much longer I can take :P

Gina - A day or two is what I was told. Trying to get them to rush it. I've been at this about 5 months now.

Judy - Yeah just the one. The right side. The gal didn't spend but 30 seconds on the left one but way too much time on that right one for my comfort :P

Oh and "just" is a good word Judy. We want it to "just" be the one :yes:hug Plus I'm darned near impossible to offend :hug

I also have a thick hide, my friend...but some people don't - and I do tend to blurt out things:P

TY

Wow, there's some serious talent here! I've only looked through the first 80 posts and am amazed!

So far I have one question. What is a saltine?

Also, I tried downloading the chart from Happy Yellow House and I guess the site was too busy!

:manyheart:hug

Jeannie

Yeah I'm noticing myself that Happy Yellow House seems to be on the fritz :angry:rant And we pay for this service :thair

Jeannie - A saltine is what they've nicknamed the little squares :lol And thank you for your well wishes, hon :hug

Yeah I'm noticing myself that Happy Yellow House seems to be on the fritz :angry:rant And we pay for this service :thair

Jeannie - A saltine is what they've nicknamed the little squares :lol And thank you for your well wishes, hon :hug

Well, I hope Happy Yellow House gets better soon!

So I could lay out a bunch of crackers into a rectangle and squeeze out colored cake icing to make a design. Yuck! Don't think they make cake icing in too many fall colors anyway or maybe they do. Oh, I could use snack size graham crackers! How many saltines across and how many down?:lol:lol

:manyheart:hug

Jeannie

Cara, you crack me up!

So, I'll ask my design question over here since there is a sloightly different crowd than the Fall ghan board.

Y'all know about the monster (king sized) Around the World I'm doing. Well, I should be done with the squares on Wednesday or Thursday, and I need to come up with my final decision for the border. I know I want to use the variegated yarn, but I don't know what pattern. Since the varigated is not the darkest or brightest I'm afraid a simple sc/crab edge would get totally lost. So far, I only have two ideas:

1) sc round, dc round, sc round, reverse sc round

2) sc round, dc shells round

3) any other brilliant ideas- I'm open!!

HELP!!

---------

Oh good grief. I just noticed that I AM on the Fall board. I get SO confused. I need to cross post this to the Happy House board!

Julie B - I'm no designer - but I think that with the ATW design - a very simple border would be called for - 'cause it's so magnificent. I think finishing it off with the rsc would look very nice, but I don't know if I could handle it, myself. If you don't mind rsc then I'd say go for choice #1.

Archived