Ordering from Joann.com??

I placed an order on thursday and they still haven't processed it.. does anyone know how long they take before they process it out? I am sad that a company like this is taking so long to process my order.

Depending on the time of day, it may have been Friday's business day when you placed the order. Weekends don't count at the company I worked for, and most companies, just 'business days' so Friday and Monday are 2 days, by law mail order companies have 30 days to ship or notify the customer of a delay. You may want to call and confirm your order went through correctly.

I checked it in the my account feature and they got it ok, and i got the email for my order confirmation at noon on thursday. they haven't even debited my account yet. I guess I am just used to a quicker result. usually when I order something it goes right through my account and then if you go and check the status it will say pending or being processed.

I have ordered several times from Joann.com, and I've noticed the same thing with them. Most other companies, after I place my order, I can go to the site where I monitor the money on my debit card, and it is posted immediately and the balance is subtracted from my balance. With Joann.com, the balance will subtract immediately, but the transaction itself will remain as "pending" for sometimes DAYS after I place the order. On one order, it wasn't posted to my debit card for five days. I have never had a problem getting items from them, though, with regard to getting what I ordered. I guess they just have a strange way of doing things in that company.

Elle

I have not noticed that but dont forget to search the web for free shipping codes. I have placed several orders from them and never paid shipping.

After I placed three orders in one year, somehow I became part of the free shipping club??? Of course, it didnt work the first time I used it, but a quick phone call and "resetting" of my account worked and that is one nice perk about joann.com.

Their notification system seems to be really slow, but the service hasn't been for me. Last week when I ordered I placed the order on Sunday, it shipped on Tuesday, I got the notification on Thursday, and I got the order on Friday. Weird, but my stuff still got here fast...

i became a member of the joann club, got the free shipping code, but had to spend 35 ( i think) pre shipping cost to use it. i didn't spend that much to utilize the code. i updated about the shipping in my GAH!! post. I guess I am used to more notifications.. also their email is really behind because everytime I have sent them an email i get the we are behind message and it takes more than 2 days for someone to email me back.. which kinda sucks.

most of the time i have no problem, but one time i ordered some knitting looms for a friend in australia and i waited and waited and got nothing, i called them and they said somehow whoever took the order didn't enter it so while they charged my card i had nothing to show, i am thinking this person maybe was not so trust worthy as they sure fixed that problem in a hurry and i didn't have to pay shipping as their screw up, in fact the sent it express as i had told them i needed it by a certain time as i was shipping to OZ then and needed it for then over all i have had not to much problems and they have always been fast shippers except that one time which once they realized the problem it was fixed and shipped the same day;)

Archived