Anyone from South Dakota?

kmeiding

I'm in Brookings for the summer, but I'll be moving back to Vermillion for school at the end of August.

I'm majoring in computer science and music. This will be my 4th year. I moved home because I didn't have a job in Vermillion and then I got a job for the summer at Daktronics.

I'm in Sioux Falls!

kmeiding, my sister-in-law works at Daktronics.

We have a Stitch 'N Bitch group here in Sioux Falls if anyone is interested.

Jackie

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!!! I'm in Sioux Falls!!! And did I hear something about a stitch n bitch group meeting in SF? PLEASE let me know! I haven't had much luck at finding other crochers in Sioux Falls! Can't wait to hear back!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

This is a bit off topic but I thought I would mention to all you crocheters in S.D...... your state is the only state not represented in the volunteer core of The Handmade Afghans to Thank Our Armed Forces Project (HAP)(www.rectangle6x9.org). Would you like to help us thank those wounded in service to our country AND bring HAP to all 50 states and Washington D.C.??

If so, drop me a note at Rectangle6x9@comcast.net and I'll send you more information.

Thank you for considering joining us in thanking those wounded in Afghanistan and Iraq while serving our country, Deborah

• 9 months later...

Archived