Annie's FREE pattern of the day - Zinnia Afghan!

Grama's Zinnia Afghan is the free pattern of the day at Annies - I am firing up my printer for this one ladies! Even though I am afraid it will be a "far off" project I can just picture this happy afghan done in all sunflowers for the motifs and colorways can't you - and then in all holiday colors for pointsettas - our imaginations could have a ball on this one - not to mention all our SCRAP stashes and ODD ball stashes that could get used for this!

So don't forget to print it cuz tomorrow a new one takes it's place!

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

That one is pretty Shuttlebuggy!! But did you see the other pattern on that page.......Catty Corners? I liked that one so much, I downloaded it!! It was only $1.99!!

I wonder how pretty it would be in Lion CottonEase...........

That one is pretty Shuttlebuggy!! But did you see the other pattern on that page.......Catty Corners? I liked that one so much, I downloaded it!! It was only $1.99!!

I wonder how pretty it would be in Lion CottonEase...........

They are both gorgeous! Care to pick one for a CAL? I'd be in on this one :)

O.k. I printed it off for a WIM. But what scares me is crocheting/sewing them squares togther. It makes me cringe just thinking about that part of it.

Just think of it as sitting in front of the TV and rellaxing work. It is very easy and there are a LOT of joining methods to try and probably the one with the pattern is easy as pie. I think of it as mindless work and therefore it does not get me nervous about attempting it. Good luck if you give it a go!!! This is a beautiful pattern and I may want to purchase it myself soon.:D

Angelictoo:devil

Archived