Shell border question

uboo64

Question

Hi I am just finishing the Pretty Pastels round ripple, and want to add a shell border, my question is, do I need to do a round of sc, before adding a shell border?

thanks so much in advance:)

6 answers to this question

I agree too. I find that that row of sc on all ghans and blankies helps to "cover a multitude of sins". It is a chance to get things all neat and tidy and it provides a good foundation for your shell border,

okay, thanks everyone, although I had hoped to get away without another row lol, I will do the sc all around. I started this afghan on Tuesday and couldn't put it down, my hands and fingers are killing me. :hook

okay, thanks everyone, although I had hoped to get away without another row lol, I will do the sc all around. I started this afghan on Tuesday and couldn't put it down, my hands and fingers are killing me. :hook

I think we all understand this one. :hug It is so neat that you have it this far... you will forget the pain soon enough but you will love it forever.

We need a nurse hug smilie for times like this.

I think we all understand this one. :hug It is so neat that you have it this far... you will forget the pain soon enough but you will love it forever.

We need a nurse hug smilie for times like this.

Aw thanks so much, it's funny I was going like crazy and now am down to the last row and am burning out. It's my first round ripple and I can say I am addicted.

Archived