Annies Attic Pineapple doilies today

vonnie

These are so cute and would be great for all you beginners of thread and for anyone who wants to make a really cute little gift for someone.....they make up really fast and make them in different colors and they look totally different....Just wanted to share:clap

I printed them off as soon as I got home from work. Hopefully my hands will cooperate soon and I will be able to get the 2 projects done I need to finish ASAP, then I can start on these. They are so pretty. I just hope I can actually make them :think

I printed them off too, and have already made the yellow one. It took just a few hours too. The patterns are pretty simple and fun to make. I made it in red for a swap I am doing. I LOVE pineapples anyway, big and small. These seem to work up quick, so you could make a whole stack for gifts!:yay

I saw them early in the day at work and then forgot to save them when I got home....oh well lets hope they put them up again. Isnt there a person that keeps a list of all the annies attic and if they are available elsewhere lets you know?

Archived